Friday, January 28, 2011

The Week in Review


It’s been a tough week for training. Here was my schedule…I was scheduled for 12 hours of cardio. 
This included 3 swims, 5 bike rides and 5 runs. Plus, it’s exam week at school. Several of my kids are 
taking state exams and I promised them extra time after school on Monday to help cram as much 
worthless knowledge into their brains as possible review for those tests. Also, on Tuesdays and 
Thursdays I tutor a struggling student. He’s still struggling but hopefully improving. I am the shot 
clock keeper for home basketball games. We had a game scheduled on Tuesday after tutoring. 
Grades and report cards are due soon and I have to grade papers and midterms. Oh, I was hoping 
to get in a witty blog post or two.  On top of that, I've got my country's five hundredth anniversary 
to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I was swamped. 
 
 
Well, I missed out on 2 swim sessions, preferring to sleep. The game on Tuesday was canceled. 
The students all passed their state exam. Took Wednesday off to recover. Did an awesome 13-
mile run on  Thursday. I did manage to get in a blog post. Grading is mostly done. I’ve still got 
my health, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment