Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WW- New Bike Technology

It's been a while since I've thought about my bike. It is 6 years old and still, I'm convinced, the best bike for me. There are a couple of reasons I won't switch my ride for a new one...
  1. I have not reached my potential on this bike. Getting a new bike would mean that I am just as slow on newer technology.
  2. I don't have additional thousands of dollars to spend on an full upgrade.
  3. I'd prefer to install gadgets, such as a power meter rocket pack or disc wheel.
  4. I'm too lazy to research a better bike
Just because I'm not going to change my ride doesn't mean that there aren't any viable options out there. Check out some of the stuff soon to be available, compliments of http://thereifixedit.failblog.org/. I wonder if any of these set-ups will make me more aero.









Plus, some of these images give me an idea as to what to do with some of the crap left over from my recent move.

No comments:

Post a Comment