- You have too much crap that you don't need.
- Putting all of that crap in boxes makes you grumpy.
- Carrying all of those boxes filled with crap you don't need makes you grumpier.
- Finding a spot to display all of your crap you don't need in the new house makes you confused.
- Trying to figure out why you didn't move the crap you don't need to the dumpster makes you even more confused.
Our second car is a truck, which has the fuel economy on the bottom end of the spectrum. The truck's only usefulness is when someone needs moving or when I have a coaching gig. The rest of the time, the truck just sits in the driveway sunning itself like a lizard on an asphalt stone.
To make matters worse, gas prices are creeping their way up. I'm pretty sure, when the season is over and I get that huge check school's are prone to hand out to their employees (sarcasm should be obvious here), the coaching job may actually pay for the commute. That's all I can do is hope to break even. Therefore, I'll leave you with my thoughts and feelings on the gas prices as they pertain to my new, longer commute.