- Dropping temperatures
- Sunset before quitting time
- Higher chance of precipitation
- Extra-pansy-like tendencies
- More clothing for previously
- Put on more clothing and brave the elements.
- Buy highly reflective materials and items measured in lumens
- Apply wet lube to all moving parts of the bike
- No real way to get around this.
- Pretty much the same as #1
You could turn your bike into a tail-gate party on wheels.
You could improve your personal hygiene.
You could use your bike to start a party.
You could use your bike to help the local wildlife.
Or, you could use your ride to honor the memory of lost love-ones.
What are some other ideas that you could possibly use your bike for, ya know, other than riding?