Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Going Viral

I'm still a little under the weather. After my week-long flu virus, I started working out again. However, it feels like I am getting the making of a cold. Nothing like getting over 1 virus in order to be invaded by another.

The problem with having a cold is that I'm pretty sure that I've had a cold before. The last time I remember having a cold was sometime in my youth. Perhaps back in the 70s.


One of the great aspects about being sick for so long (I'm working really hard at being an optimist with varying degrees of success) is that I got to sit around all day long without any obligation or guilt in not doing any chores. This is indeed good because, as we all know, doing chores might actually make you sicker.


So, if I wasn't training and I wasn't cleaning, what in the world was I doing? Well, I did spend a lot of time on the computer. Okay, this isn't much different than my ordinary life. It's, perhaps, my internet time that was the official cause of my illness.


Now, if it weren't for my browsing, I would have never come across this video. I normally don't appreciate fat, middle aged men dancing in speedos, but this guy's got game. If it hasn't already, I'm pretty sure it'll go viral any time now.


No comments:

Post a Comment