Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wacky Wednesday- Weight Loss Ideas

I'm pretty sure that Weight Watchers reads my blog. Two days after I posted about the Bar, they sent me a coupon. Everyone wants to help.



What's really surprising is how efficiently the post office found my house.

I'm not sure I want to start counting points just yet. I could end up like this guy (you know, obsessing over every detail)...

So this got me to thinking about other ways, techniques, or strategies that could help me lose weight. I did some research.

I could try eating beans...


Or, perhaps I could change my bathing habits...


Ooh, it's possible that I could upload this to my iTunes library...


I got it! I'll start smoking...

This last one is the concept that freaks me out the most...

5 comments:

  1. I'll throw down the gauntlet (and some cash) to prove that I can lost more weight than you can. *smack*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on phat boy! Although I'm working out some of the details to maintain an essence of fairness in such a competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job!
    losing weight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    losing weight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism.ดีท็อก

    ReplyDelete