Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WW- Jumping on the Sh** Bandwagon

There's a new wave of videos that's hitting YouTube. It's appropriately called "Sh** _______ Say." I'm not really sure who started it but I'm a big fan. I would be remiss if you have no idea what I'm talking about and I did nothing to remedy your lack on knowledge.

So far, I'm aware of the Sh** Runners, Ultra-Runners, Barefoot Runners, Swimmers, Triathletes, and Triathletes Say. Since this is a Triathlon focused site, I'll present to you the Sh** Triathletes Say. I had no idea that we triathletes are a dime a dozen. Of all of the catch phrases you'll see in the following clips, I have muttered at least 90% of them.

Here's the original:


For the record, I'm a big fan of carbon and am quite concerned about my head position.

Here's the follow up:



Sorry Melanie, I have not, nor will not, do 100 x 100s for any reason. But, in your defense, I know lots of people who have.

What other Sh** am I missing out on?

1 comment:

  1. So. many. Off the top of my head....

    Yeah, I went too fast for that recovery run.
    I really hate my rest days.
    I would have set a PR on the run but they mismarked the course
    I would have PRed but the wind was brutal
    Yeah, my age group is really tough
    I would have PRed but the heat was brutal
    Almost had that PR is it wasnt so cold
    GI distress got me
    They cancelled the swim and that cost me the podium
    yea, i didnt sight well and swam off course about 200m...cost me at least 12 minutes

    Ok, Im done for now :-P Fun to watch this again!!

    ReplyDelete