Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WW- Jumping on the Sh** Bandwagon

There's a new wave of videos that's hitting YouTube. It's appropriately called "Sh** _______ Say." I'm not really sure who started it but I'm a big fan. I would be remiss if you have no idea what I'm talking about and I did nothing to remedy your lack on knowledge.

So far, I'm aware of the Sh** Runners, Ultra-Runners, Barefoot Runners, Swimmers, Triathletes, and Triathletes Say. Since this is a Triathlon focused site, I'll present to you the Sh** Triathletes Say. I had no idea that we triathletes are a dime a dozen. Of all of the catch phrases you'll see in the following clips, I have muttered at least 90% of them.

Here's the original:


For the record, I'm a big fan of carbon and am quite concerned about my head position.

Here's the follow up:



Sorry Melanie, I have not, nor will not, do 100 x 100s for any reason. But, in your defense, I know lots of people who have.

What other Sh** am I missing out on?

No comments:

Post a Comment