Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WW- Social Media

I've been receiving a lot of spam mail lately. I get the normal garble about enhancing my size, her pleasure, my libido, etc. I have also been getting a lot of "Linkedin" requests. I was pretty sure that Linkedin is code for "I gonna attach a nasty virus to your computer and send out requests to enhance your (size, pleasure, libido, etc.)" so I normally delete them. Then, I had a conversation with the Wife, who's kinda into computers, and she tells me that Linkedin is a legitimate social networking site. I didn't know they had such things. They must have popped up over night. So, I did some research. Here's the social media landscape...





Way. Over. My. Head. So, I tried to find an easy way to explain it. Here's how social media looks from a Shamrock Shake perspective.


For those of you who like donuts.
 For those of you who suck at social media (or really like donuts)...



 Just in case you are over hydrated...

If you only have the intelligence of a 7th grader, here's a way to help you understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment