Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WW- Don't do the treadmill

There are lots of athletes that prefer to train indoors. Why would you want to appreciate the fresh air, the beauty of the world, and the serenity that can only be found in mother nature when there is TV to be watched?

I concede that the treadmill can give consistency to your workouts. You get to control speed. You get the control the slope. You get to remove any weather-related excuse to not workout. I still can't do it. I have tried. I don't want to do it again. And I think that you should avoid doing it too.

I believe that part of the reason I am so anti-treadmill is that I fear for my own personal safety. If you are a treadmill lover, I also fear for your safety too. These death machines will eventually take you out. Don't believe me? I have proof. Check it out...



Please be safe. Run outside and avoid being one of these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment