Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WW- Future Me

I haven't gotten to exercise much this week. I am coming off a pretty good weekend of working out (120 miles of riding, 8 miles of running and 2 miles of swimming). I followed that up with a chocolate bar (not all of it, yet) and some even more harsh days at work. Yesterday, the sun went to bed before I got home. Yes, I know that there are awesome people who do this on a regular basis. I am neither awesome nor regular, so that counts me as fat and grumpy.

I am not optimistic about getting out there today either. It looks like I'll just have to depend on my future self to do some extra work. However, as http://formalsweatpants.com/ points out, this may not  happen. Present me and future me will actually get into an argument as to who has the rights to not workout.


Wow! I look disgusting in the future. Based on that evidence, I'll probably workout tonight. Thanks future me for that inspiration.

Just for comparison, here's how I used to look, before I started this whole triathlon thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment