Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WW- GI Problems

I'm currently working on my IMLP 2012 race report. There were some good things to report and some not so good things to report.

I am struggling with the not-so-good things to report. Some of them, not all,  involve gastrointestinal (GI) problems. Whereas I have no qualms going into the nitty gritty of the issues, I do realize that I want others to read my report. Therefore, I am hemming and hawing over the appropriate words and descriptions that will get my point across without losing readership. Thank goodness that there are resources that I can use as a reference.

Using Bristols, I can simply report the number of the issues I was having. From there, I can use the official title.


So, maybe I had a type 6 Dangling Poopie. Or maybe I had a type 2 Spinal Tap. I'm pretty sure a type 1 Wet Cheeks would have been extra specially gross as most of the receptacles were porta potties. You'll just have to wait for the race report to get the official news. I bet you can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment